A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishit Choksi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishit Choksi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choksi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Choksi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishit Choksi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choksi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Choksi has 32 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishit Arvind Choksi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nishit A. Choksi practice?
- Dr. Nishit Choksi has 15 office locations.
Dr. Nishit Choksi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.