A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishit Choksi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishit Choksi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishit Choksi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choksi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Choksi has 32 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishit Arvind Choksi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nishit A. Choksi practice?
- Dr. Nishit Choksi has 13 office locations.
Dr. Nishit Choksi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.