A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishit Choksi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishit Choksi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishit Choksi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choksi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Choksi has 32 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choksi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nishit Choksi practice?
Dr. Nishit Choksi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Neurology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists, Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists, and Bloomfield Hills Neurologists.