Type 2 Diabetes
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nishith Bhattacharyya
Dr. Nishith Bhattacharyya, MD, BS, FAAP, FACS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Maplewood, NJ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Bhattacharyya is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Saint Michael's Medical Center. Dr. Bhattacharyya has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nishith Bhattacharyya has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nishith Bhattacharyya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maplewood, NJ.
Dr. Michael Goldfarb
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Maplewood, NJ 0 mi39
Dr. Colin Bethel
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Maplewood, NJ 0 mi30
Dr. Kia Grundy
Maplewood, NJ 0 mi20