Dr. Nison Abayev MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2016
Excellent Dr
Excellent physician..he tells it like it is..no sugar coating. But it's much appreciated.

June 9th, 2016
Never will return
Seen Dr. Nison for first time, staff was AMAZING office was clean my wait was very short. Met the doctor and wow! RUDE! Yeah he sits with you, and talks down to you. Made me cry in the exam room and then came back and I cried as I was leaving. Insisted I had diabetes because I'm am over weight. Trying to tell him I did not and I have stage 4 breast cancer. But he wouldn't let go that I was over weight and there for MUST be diabetic. Well test showed I in fact did not have it and he continued to be rude. Like I said I left crying and felt horrible the rest of my day. Will NRVER go back! Staff was great he should take notes!

April 27th, 2014
Nurse Paralegal
Dr. Abayev has been my family's Primary Care Physician for over 15 years. I have found him to be an extremely knowledgeable and caring physician. Over the years we have developed a trust relationship with the both the staff and Dr. A. I rate them highest in all areas. You may sometimes have a day or two wait to get in to see him as he is very busy and appointments are filled quickly, but you can usually make an appoontment with Dr. Sharma or the Nurse Practioner if you can't wait. They are knowledgeable as well but my personal preference is Dr. Abayev because over the years he has proven himself to be a gentle and knowledgeable physician with a heart for both his chosen profession and his patients.

June 19th, 2013
Dr. Abayev
The office staff is outstanding. I have never waited over 15 minutes to see the doctor. Dr. Abayev takes the time to really listen to what I say and takes very good care of my medical needs. In addition, both of my parents are in their 80's and also see Dr. Abayev. He treats them with great respect and I always know he will make the best decision for them. I have never been to a kinder, more compassionate doctor. After noticing a red circle on my leg, last year and asking what happened, he immediately tested me and diagnosed lyme disease. I had been very tired for months. Within a few weeks of treatment, I was feeling much better. He told me I was in stage 2 when diagnosed. My husband also was bit by a tic the same weekend as I was. He went to see Dr. Abayev, tested and had lyme.

February 25th, 2012
Fabulous Doctor
I came in without an appointment and not even 5 minutes later Dr Abayev was able to see me while on his free time, and he was extremely courteous, knowledgeable and very caring. Not only did I get in and get out, but I have never had more help in knowing how to deal with my Diabetes than Dr. Abayev. He is now going to be the Dr i now go to continuously. I'm glad there are actually Doctors as great as him.

September 13th, 2011
The moment I walked in there, his staff did a great job and made me feel in no rush. Just few minutes later I was brought in by one of his great nurses who was really sweet and polite. And Dr. Abayev told me everything I needed to know in a matter of minutes. This all took about 15 minutes total.

July 30th, 2011
Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner stays with you until you have no further questions Staff is helpful and professional the wait is the only down side.I am willing to wait for a good doctor. The last 5 visits I waited over an hour to get in to see doctor. My time is very valueable. Good doctor or not the waiting time needs to improve.

April 3rd, 2017