A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisrin Dahodwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisrin Dahodwala is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisrin Dahodwala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahodwala graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Dahodwala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health System/Kennedy Surgical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dahodwala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nisrin Q. Dahodwala practice?
Dr. Nisrin Dahodwala practices Pediatrics near Hammonton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasantville, NJ.
See Hammonton Pediatricians.