A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisrin Dahodwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisrin Dahodwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisrin Dahodwala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahodwala graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Dahodwala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health System/Kennedy Surgical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisrin Quresh Dahodwala MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nisrin Q. Dahodwala practice?
- Dr. Nisrin Dahodwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Nisrin Dahodwala practices Pediatrics near Pleasantville, NJ.
See Pleasantville Pediatricians.