Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nisrine El Chami
Dr. Nisrine El Chami, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. El Chami is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nisrine El Chami has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nisrine El Chami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Zia Farooki
Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi48
Dr. Renato Casabar
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi40
Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi46