A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisrine El Chami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisrine El Chami, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. El Chami graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. El Chami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisrine El El Chami MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nisrine E. El Chami practice?
- Dr. Nisrine El Chami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nisrine El Chami practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.