Learn more about Dr. Nissa Blocher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nissa Blocher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nissa Blocher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Blocher graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Blocher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blocher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nissa C. Blocher practice?
Dr. Nissa Blocher practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Pediatrics near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists, Jenkintown Endocrinologists, and Jenkintown Pediatricians.