A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nissa Blocher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nissa Blocher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nissa Blocher, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Blocher graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Blocher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nissa C Blocher MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nissa C. Blocher practice?
- Dr. Nissa Blocher has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nissa Blocher practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Endocrinologists.