Learn more about Dr. Nissa Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nissa Erickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nissa Erickson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Erickson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center Riverside C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nissa I Erickson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Nissa I. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Nissa Erickson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nissa Erickson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians, Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists, and Saint Paul Pediatric Surgeons.