A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nissa Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nissa Erickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nissa Erickson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Erickson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center Riverside C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nissa I Erickson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Nissa I. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Nissa Erickson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nissa Erickson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians, Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists, and Saint Paul Pediatric Surgeons.