A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nissan Kahen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nissan Kahen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahen graduated from Ahwaz Univ, Sch Of Med, Shahid Chamran Univ Ahwaz, Iran.
Dr. Kahen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nissan K Kahen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nissan K. Kahen practice?
- Dr. Nissan Kahen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nissan Kahen practices General Practice near Commerce, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA.