A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nissan Kahen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nissan Kahen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahen graduated from Ahwaz Univ, Sch Of Med, Shahid Chamran Univ Ahwaz, Iran.
Dr. Kahen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nissan K. Kahen practice?
- Dr. Nissan Kahen practices General Practice near Commerce, CA.