A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nissan Kahen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nissan Kahen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahen graduated from Ahwaz Univ, Sch Of Med, Shahid Chamran Univ Ahwaz, Iran.
Dr. Kahen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nissan K Kahen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nissan K. Kahen practice?
- Dr. Nissan Kahen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nissan Kahen practices General Practice near Commerce, CA.