Dr. Nissan Pilest Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nissan Pilest?

CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $70.00--6 month later, claiming "a clerical error."

Posted on September 25th, 2016

No one who is a doctor or a patient would agree that it is okay to charge an additional $750.00--6 months later when an office manager is said to have made "a clerical error." When someone checks out of an office after injections of over $2500.00 and thinking the payment is completed as the office signs demand, it is. You cannot badger people who live on a budget even one day later. Use your "Errors and Omission" insurance and apologize for continuing to make me respond to this. This is why there are arbitrators.

rude, arrogant, dishonest, unprofessional money grubber

Posted on June 29th, 2016

I have never encountered any so-called "medical professional" who is even 1% as as rude, arrogant, dishonest, careless and unprofessional as this money grubbing phony. He must have gotten is "degree" in some 5th world dive, then moved to the first world to rip people off. Assuming his degree is even real.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Great patient care, really listens to you and pays attention to detail. Very minimal bruising/ swelling

Do Not Make The Same Mistake I Did

Posted on May 8th, 2016

Do not trust this doctor. He is not skilled. He over injected filler into my tear trough area. Results were terrible. He also utilized v beam treatment on my face. I was not informed of the possible risks involved. He chose to use a higher setting on me. It has caused fat loss in my face and aged me. I was simply just trying to treat the redness I had. I would much rather deal with that than looking older than I am.

Awful all about money not patient

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

His product & diagnosis were all incorrect been overcharged with skin disorder

Brown spots

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Dr. Pilest is the best. I have tried everything from IPL to Fraxel for browns spots/ melasma but nothing has worked until now. I absolutely swear by the doctors brightening complex. It got rid of ALL of my brown spots and NOTHING compares to this product.

Knows your face

Posted on August 6th, 2014

I like that they are accommodating at the office, but the downfall would be that the prices here are higher. The doctor is very skilled in what he does, and if you are looking to trust the steady hands of a doctor who can help transform you to look better, always, he's the one!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

Dr. Pilest was very knowledgable about my skin problem and the treatment was done at the office on the same day. It's been a month and I'm very happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Pilest to anyone wanting to correct their skin. The staff is always very friendly and helpful.

This place is the best

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

I really enjoy going to this dermatologist, I think my skin has improved and cleared up so much since I first started going here. I truly love this place and recommend it to anyone with skin problems or anyone that needs a dermatologist.

Great staffs great result

Posted on May 21st, 2014

All the staffs are very knowledgeable and professional. What a great experience.

Posted on May 19th, 2014

I've done Botox and Restylane under my eyes and they both look so natural I couldn't be happier! Dr. Pilest is a true artist. I would recommend him to everyone.

love you guys

Posted on May 15th, 2014

I thoroughly enjoy coming to the office. Everyone is so friendly and nice. Always get treated wonderfully and good results.