Dr. Nisseth Urribarri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 19th, 2014
Rough exam
Went to her a few years ago. Had a very "rough" and minimally painful internal exam. Next was a biopsy, witnessed by a "newbie." So painful, I nearly passed out. Drove home in tears, from the pain. She is very informative, but needs a lighter hand on the internal exams. There's no need to hurt someone when examining them. Staff there are nice and cooperative.

August 13th, 2012
Wonderful experience every time
I've seen Dr. Urribarri several times, once when I was hospitalized as a young teenager. She was great in explaining everything in a comprehendible way (helpful when you're 13 and in pain) and was willing to answer all my questions without making me feel like I'm wasting her time. I've since switched to her as an adult as my primary OB/GYN and got the same great service. She corrected a prescription from a previous gyno I was seeing and helped me feel better. Her staff was friendly and courteous and I felt at home instantly. I've yet to experience any difficulties with anyone in their office and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an OB/GYN in the area.