A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nissim Bassoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nissim Bassoul is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nissim Bassoul, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassoul graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bassoul has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bassoul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nissim M. Bassoul practice?
Dr. Nissim Bassoul practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.