A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nissim Bassoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nissim Bassoul is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nissim Bassoul, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassoul graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bassoul has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nissim Moses Bassoul MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nissim M. Bassoul practice?
- Dr. Nissim Bassoul has 10 office locations.
Dr. Nissim Bassoul practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.