A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nita Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nita Ahuja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nita Ahuja, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahuja graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahuja has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nita Ahuja MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nita Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Nita Ahuja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nita Ahuja practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.