Learn more about Dr. Nita Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nita Ahuja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahuja
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahuja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nita Ahuja, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahuja graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahuja has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nita Ahuja MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nita Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Nita Ahuja has 1 office location.
Dr. Nita Ahuja practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.