Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nita Chatterjee
Dr. Nita Chatterjee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Grosvenordale, CT, with another office in Canterbury, CT. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Chatterjee is affiliated with Day Kimball Hospital, Haven Health Center Of Danielson, Llc and William W Backus Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nita Chatterjee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Nita Chatterjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Grosvenordale, CT.
Dr. Heather Sullivan
North Grosvenordale, CT 0 mi36
Dr. Arabinda Chatterjee
North Grosvenordale, CT 0 mi41
Dr. Andrea Gutierrez
North Grosvenordale, CT 0 mi17