A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nita Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nita Sanjay Desai MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nita S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Nita Desai has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nita Desai practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists, Memphis Child Psychiatrists, and Memphis Geriatric Doctors.