A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nita Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nita Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nita Harish Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nita H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nita Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nita Patel practices Pediatrics near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Limerick, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Brentwood Pediatricians.