A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nita Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nita Kothari is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nita Kothari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kothari has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nita Harkishan Kothari BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nita H. Kothari practice?
- Dr. Nita Kothari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nita Kothari practices Pediatrics near Merchantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Merchantville Pediatricians.