Learn more about Dr. Nita Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nita Kothari is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nita Kothari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kothari has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kothari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nita H. Kothari practice?
Dr. Nita Kothari practices Pediatrics near Merchantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Merchantville Pediatricians.