Dr. Nita Kulkarni MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Flint, MI

April 27th, 2015
This is a wonderful office. Dr. very easy to talk to. She listens to everything you say and as a collective makes recommendations that she believes are in your best interest.

December 3rd, 2014
Other than having to wait to see Dr. Kulkarni because her calendar fills up fast, I would recommend her highly. I haven't had a long wait in the waiting room before my appointments. Dr. Kulkarni takes the time needed with her patients. She's also called and talked with me about my test results as soon as she received them. On another note, I recommended her to my daughter who's been having female problems. My daughter made an appointment and gave the office staff her insurance information during the call. The appointment was two months out. Just a little over an hour before my daughter's appointment, she got a call from the office stating they needed more information regarding her insurance and canceled her appointment. The next appointment wasn't available for another two plus months. My daughter and I were very frustrated, especially since the visit was for female problems and not a routine check up. I would suggest the office staff follow up to make sure the insurance information they have is accurate when the appointment is made, not the day of the appointment.

March 5th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Kulkarni delivered my first baby and did an exceptional job. I would trust her with all my future babies and would never want a different gyno. I was dilated to 10 cm, they called her at 2 am and she was up at the hospital in less than 10 mins. She is a 5 star doctor, truly one of the best.

July 12th, 2012
excellent physician

April 4th, 2011
She is simply the best!
By the time I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Kulkarni, I had 4th stage endometriosis. One year later, I am endometriosis-free and symptom free. I had some severe, unrelated medical issues that she had to navigate in order to treat me, and she was amazing! She went above and beyond in my case to know what the other doctors were doing and made perfect judgement calls on how she wanted to change her treatment of me in order for everything to work out for the best. It has, and she is: THE BEST! If you have had a hard time finding a smart, caring, meticulous doctor with a wonderful personality, who always keeps your best interests at heart, look no further. You have found her here!

March 29th, 2011
Excellent doctor!
I would and have recommended Dr. Kulkarni to my friends and family. She's kind, understanding, gives you all your options and helps you to make a decision without pushing HER decision on you. She really listens and cares.

February 11th, 2011
Fantastic Doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Kulkarni over 15 years, since I was a teenager. Her and the staff are absolutley wonderful! They are by far the kindest group of people I have ever dealt with. Not only that, but Nita has been diagnosing and treating abnormal diseases years before anyone else in the health profession. If you want the BEST care from the BEST doctor and staff, then go here!

March 31st, 2010
She is amazing!
If you want to go to a doctor who does the best thing for her patients, not what is easiest for her...a doctor who listens, is incredibly intelligent, puts all the puzzle pieces of your case together and starts her treatment as conservatively as possible, then Dr. Kulkarni is for you. She is just a phenomenal person. I can't give her high enough praise, and I am so thankful that she is my OB/GYN.

March 3rd, 2009
Aubrey R. Dawson
I absolutely love Dr. Kulkarni. She hasn't seen me in a while because I have not had insurance for over a year until now. I can't wait to get back in to see her. She was terrific! More than I can say about other doctors I have had.