Overall Review

3.3

September 29th, 2016
She is wonderful and will really listen to your concerns. You can be totally up front with her and she is non judgemental. If you email her she responds quickly, often within hours.

February 11th, 2016
Dr Vellody is a scary monster
Dr Vellody (is she really a Dr? Has anyone checked her credentials?....) is unprofessional and talks over the top of you if you ask her a question, or dare to ask her for an explanation. She apparently does not like humans. Tough job for her. If she can't control the conversation she shuts people down. Odd experience

July 1st, 2015
You should go somewhere else.
I'm am out a hand full of money and no healthier. she will just throw the pill of the day at you. (Made me sick for 2 weeks) She has no clue how to treat you with diet and life changes . And really only wants the contents of your wallet. I feel like a victim. You should avoid this team at all costs.

May 22nd, 2014
daughter of patient Joan
Meeting my mothers doctor after my mother had a stroke my sister and I went with her to be a part of her follow up care. We were so happy with her Doctor. The kindness , comfort she gave was such a blessing. I highly recommend Vellody . Her diagnosis her time she spent with us answering our questions . Can't say enough good things about her.

May 17th, 2014
Dr. Vellody is great. She always takes time to listen to me and never makes me feel rushed. I can tell she really cares. She even called me at home once over a weekend just to check on me. That kind of service is not so common these days.

September 7th, 2013
Dr. Vellody is Horrible
Dr. Vellody has a terrible bedside manner. She had me in tears, and did not let me even finish a simple question. She replaced my primary doctor, Dr. Ellerbrook, which is a shame. RUN~