A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niteen Sukerkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukerkar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sukerkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukerkar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sukerkar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Fulton County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niteen N Sukerkar MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Niteen N. Sukerkar practice?
- Dr. Niteen Sukerkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Niteen Sukerkar practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Chambersburg, PA.
See Chambersburg Radiologists.