A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitesh Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitesh Bhagat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitesh Bhagat, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bhagat has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitesh Bhagat MD is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nitesh Bhagat practice?
- Dr. Nitesh Bhagat has 9 office locations.
Dr. Nitesh Bhagat practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Exton, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Radiologists.