Gastroenterologists

1601 Main St
Ste 401
Richmond, TX 77469
281-342-9530
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

by Alan A. on May 10th, 2014

The average waiting time is 80 minutes , the most un-professional staff I ever came across, The doctor lacks experience, manners and sensitivity

|  Inexperienced  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2012

He is a nice guy but has no clue of what he is doing.Raked up bills huge at the hospital.Did every test possible.Still has no idea what is causing my pain.Now I got to deal with 60 thousand hospital bill and my pain is still the same.I wish he told me he is fresh out of school.I blame my family doctor for sending me to this man.

Aug 12th, 2011

Dr Vachhani spent a lot of time listening to me and was not in a hurry. Staff was very helpful and nice. Overall, Dr Vachhani was very personable, friendly, easy to talk to, and i would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Jul 5th, 2011

I was sent for an endoscopic ultrasound, but this doctor chose to do a second biopsy prior to the ultrasound, which resulted in an esophageal leak and unanticipated hospitalization. This unnecessary biopsy delayed staging and treatment of my cancer by at least 3 weeks. I do not recommend him to anyone, especially if they have cancer.

Oct 25th, 2010

I saw Dr Vachhani after seeing two other GI physicians and he spent twice as much time with me then the other two combined. Talked about my problems with graphic illustrations and helped me explain my problem. I highly recommend him!

|  Emergency Room Visit  |  show details
by David M. on Oct 20th, 2010

I had seen Dr. Vachhani once in his office and he was in the process of running tests on me when I had to go to the ER for bad abdominal cramps. I was pleasantly surprised that upon hearing I had gone to the ER, Dr. Vachhani made a special trip to the ER to examine me. My only regret is that I did not come to see him sooner. Dr. Vachhani is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor that has listened to my concerns and then taken a very thorough and unassuming approach towards a diagnosis. I will recommend Dr. Vachhani to any of my friends who need a GI specialist. On top of all of that, he is also a very nice guy who actually cares about his patients.