Dr. Nitesh Vachhani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nitesh Vachhani?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nitesh Vachhani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2016

CUSTOMER SERVICE

office members are not friendly, sets up for procedure and never work with the insurance and let you know about the coverage. says that's uto you

June 17th, 2016

He was great! Listens to what I had to say and help me come up with the best plan that was right for me.

June 8th, 2016

I have referred Dr. Vachhani and everyone I referred was very pleased.

May 11th, 2014

The average waiting time is 80 minutes +, the most un-professional staff I ever came across, The doctor lacks experience, manners and sensitivity

September 8th, 2012

Inexperienced

He is a nice guy but has no clue of what he is doing.Raked up bills huge at the hospital.Did every test possible.Still has no idea what is causing my pain.Now I got to deal with 60 thousand hospital bill and my pain is still the same.I wish he told me he is fresh out of school.I blame my family doctor for sending me to this man.

August 12th, 2011

Dr Vachhani spent a lot of time listening to me and was not in a hurry. Staff was very helpful and nice. Overall, Dr Vachhani was very personable, friendly, easy to talk to, and i would definitely recommend him to anyone!

July 5th, 2011

I was sent for an endoscopic ultrasound, but this doctor chose to do a second biopsy prior to the ultrasound, which resulted in an esophageal leak and unanticipated hospitalization. This unnecessary biopsy delayed staging and treatment of my cancer by at least 3 weeks. I do not recommend him to anyone, especially if they have cancer.

October 25th, 2010

I saw Dr Vachhani after seeing two other GI physicians and he spent twice as much time with me then the other two combined. Talked about my problems with graphic illustrations and helped me explain my problem. I highly recommend him!

October 20th, 2010

Emergency Room Visit

I had seen Dr. Vachhani once in his office and he was in the process of running tests on me when I had to go to the ER for bad abdominal cramps. I was pleasantly surprised that upon hearing I had gone to the ER, Dr. Vachhani made a special trip to the ER to examine me. My only regret is that I did not come to see him sooner. Dr. Vachhani is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor that has listened to my concerns and then taken a very thorough and unassuming approach towards a diagnosis. I will recommend Dr. Vachhani to any of my friends who need a GI specialist. On top of all of that, he is also a very nice guy who actually cares about his patients.

February 11th, 2010