A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nithya Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nithya Iyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nithya K Iyer MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nithya K. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Nithya Iyer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nithya Iyer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Burien, WA.