A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nithya Ramnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nithya Ramnath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramnath
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramnath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nithya Ramnath, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnath graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramnath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nithya Ramnath MBBS and MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nithya Ramnath practice?
- Dr. Nithya Ramnath has 1 office location.
Dr. Nithya Ramnath practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.