A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nithya Ramnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nithya Ramnath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nithya Ramnath, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnath graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramnath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nithya Ramnath MBBS and MD is a female Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nithya Ramnath practice?
- Dr. Nithya Ramnath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nithya Ramnath practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.