A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nithya Ramnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nithya Ramnath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nithya Ramnath, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnath graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramnath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramnath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nithya Ramnath practice?
Dr. Nithya Ramnath practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.