A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niti Dube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niti Dube is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niti Dube, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dube graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dube has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niti Dube MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Niti Dube practice?
- Dr. Niti Dube has 4 office locations.
Dr. Niti Dube practices Radiation Oncology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Radiation Oncologists.