A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niti Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niti Randhawa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niti Randhawa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Randhawa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niti Kaur Randhawa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Niti K. Randhawa practice?
- Dr. Niti Randhawa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Niti Randhawa practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Portsmouth, VA.
See Dallas Family Physicians.