Learn more about Dr. Niti Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niti Randhawa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niti Randhawa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Randhawa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Randhawa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Niti K. Randhawa practice?
Dr. Niti Randhawa practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.