Learn more about Dr. Niti Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niti Thakur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakur
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thakur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niti Thakur, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thakur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niti Thakur MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Niti Thakur practice?
- Dr. Niti Thakur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niti Thakur practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, MI.
See East Lansing Internists and East Lansing Rheumatologists.