A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niti Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niti Thakur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niti Thakur, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Thakur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niti N Thakur MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Niti N. Thakur practice?
- Dr. Niti Thakur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niti Thakur practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, MI.
See East Lansing Internists and East Lansing Rheumatologists.