Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Niti Thakur
Dr. Niti Thakur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, MI, with another office in East Lansing, MI. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thakur is affiliated with Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital, McLaren - Greater Lansing and Sparrow Hospital. Dr. Thakur has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Niti Thakur has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Niti Thakur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, MI.
Dr. Anthony Marl
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Charlotte, MI 0.01 mi14
Dr. Carol Rapson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Charlotte, MI 0.01 mi40
Dr. Carolyn Whatley
Charlotte, MI 0.01 mi17