A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Kumar is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Kumar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from American University, Washington.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Kumar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Kumar practice?
- Dr. Nitin Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Kumar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.