A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Kumar is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Kumar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from American University, Washington.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Kumar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Kumar practice?
- Dr. Nitin Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nitin Kumar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.