A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Ambani is Excellent. Dr. Ambani has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Ambani, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambani graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ambani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Edward W Sparrow Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ambani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Ambani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile