A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Ambani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Ambani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Ambani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambani graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Ambani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Rajnikant Ambani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nitin R. Ambani practice?
- Dr. Nitin Ambani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nitin Ambani practices Urology near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Urologists.