A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Banwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Banwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banwar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Banwar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banwar graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Banwar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin S Banwar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nitin S. Banwar practice?
- Dr. Nitin Banwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Banwar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clifton Springs, NY.
See Clifton Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.