A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Banwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Banwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banwar
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Banwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Banwar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banwar graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Banwar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin S Banwar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nitin S. Banwar practice?
- Dr. Nitin Banwar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nitin Banwar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Geneva, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Springs, NY and Newark, NY.
See Geneva Surgeons.