Dr. Nitin Barman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nitin Barman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2013

Great, intelligent, dedicated Doc

Dr. Barman is a great doctor and a nice guy. Spent quality time with me, discussing test results, and my symptoms. Laid out all the options, why he recommended what he recommended in clear language. He listens well, and looks you in the eye when having a conversation. He doesn't rush the conversation. He also is highly skilled. I was awake during the procedure of getting a stent, and I could watch the focus he applied to the job. Only drawback with him is he wanted me to quit smoking and exercise. So I did and I am.

February 25th, 2009

Compassionate, thorough doctor

Spent time explaining my condition, all options and the rationale for all treaments. Treated me like an intelligent human being. Answered my questions thoughtfully.

June 1st, 2016