Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nitin Bawa
Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa Beach, FL, with another office in Destin, FL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bawa is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast and Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola. Dr. Bawa has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nitin Bawa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nitin Bawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
Dr. James Mccready
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Panama City Beach, FL 8.56 mi29
Dr. John Boden
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 11.52 mi15
Dr. Raphael Rusynyk
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 12.28 mi20