A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Bawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Bawa, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bawa graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bawa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Bawa MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Bawa practice?
- Dr. Nitin Bawa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nitin Bawa practices Internal Medicine near Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Destin, FL and Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Santa Rosa Beach Internists.