Nitin Bawa MD Patient Reviews

October 18th, 2016
After having Dr. Bawa as my physician for over four years, I can truly say that he is a great doctor. He listens to what you have to say, asks questions to ensure he has an understanding of the reason you are there and has helped me each visit. I would not consider using anyone else. I recommended that my husband see him, too and Dr. Bawa is now his physician. I also recommended Dr. Bawa to a friend who had seen other physicians for years trying to deal with her health problems; after visting Dr. Bawa, he has helped her resolve the problems. In addition, his staff is very welcoming, helpful and knowledgeable. His PA's Janet and Elizabeth are also extremely knowledgeable and helpful and I feel very comfortable seeing them when not seeing Dr. Bawa. All the staff at the Destin office (which I use the most) are the best office staff that I have encountered and they work very hard to ensure I have a positive experience while there.

September 26th, 2016
Office Manager
The girls are awful!!!!! They would NOT help me with getting paperwork that we desperately needed, they didn't. The doctor, fabulous...They sure are cute...what a disappointment ....

September 4th, 2016
Great experience!
My husband and I went together and both of us were very pleased with the experience. Janet was great! She made me feel really comfortable and took her time. I highly recommend the office!

August 26th, 2016
Janet review
I was pleasantly surprised by how much time and concern that Janet had for me. It was like having a doctor for a neighbor and them coming over and asking you about your health. I'm hooked.

August 20th, 2016
Excellent service
The entire staff was very courteous and professional. I felt like I was listened to and understood.

August 10th, 2016
Excellent Staff
Each staff member was cordial and helpful. My questions were answered in a most courteous manner. Even though I had no contact with Dr. Bawa, my discussion with NP Elizabeth was productive and lively; she was most responsive and caring. Great staff!

August 10th, 2016
Happy!
Dr Bawa was very nice. He really took the time to find out what I was going through. The ladies that work there were very friendly and helpful. I'm hoping to have a long relationship with his practice.

August 9th, 2016
Thorough and caring
I arrived for my appointment and was immediately taken into the exam room. The entire staff were professional throughout my visit. Dr. Bawa listened to my concerns and ordered the necessary tests. I always feel like my questions are answered when I leave his office.

August 9th, 2016
Janet Reeves review
I would recommend the practice to friends. Janet is very diligent and she spends a lot of time and really cares. She listens and answers questions. I think she does a fabulous job.I feel very comfortable discussing my hormonal and female issues with her.

August 5th, 2016
3 yr patient
I have been a patient for three years and have never considered going elsewhere... the staff is fantastic, and Janet always takes time and listens thoughtfully to my concerns and is very knowledgeable and excellent with diagnosis. She is fantastic and comfortable to be around and very respectful.

July 30th, 2016
Hormones --pellets implant
Dr. Bawa's new assistant is excellent; she and Dr. Bawa gave me excellent care.

July 30th, 2016
Great Experience!
Extremely professional and knowledgeable staff, took time to understand my health concerns and goals.