A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Bhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Bhatt, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhatt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Bhatt MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Nitin Bhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Bhatt practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Pulmonologists, Columbus Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbus Sleep Medicine Doctors.