A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Budhwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Budhwar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budhwar
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Budhwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Budhwar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Budhwar graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Budhwar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Budhwar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Budhwar practice?
- Dr. Nitin Budhwar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nitin Budhwar practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.