A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Budhwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Budhwar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Budhwar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Budhwar graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Budhwar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Budhwar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Budhwar practice?
- Dr. Nitin Budhwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Budhwar practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors, Dallas Family Physicians, and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.