A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Chouthai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Chouthai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chouthai graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Chouthai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Shashikant Chouthai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nitin S. Chouthai practice?
- Dr. Nitin Chouthai has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Chouthai practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.