A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Chouthai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Chouthai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chouthai graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Chouthai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Hutzel Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chouthai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nitin S. Chouthai practice?
Dr. Nitin Chouthai practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.