Dr. Nitin Damle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nitin Damle?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Nitin Damle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2016

Dr. Damle is well recognized by his peers and I feel that he provides proper care for me.

October 27th, 2016

Dedication

I am a new patient of Dr. Damle and right from the get go I have been impressed with his dedication to his practice and his patients. Hes open when other practices are closed and its obvious that he maintains the standards that for the most part seem to have gone by the wayside in todays world. He listens, he doesn't rush and he makes you feel like you are his one and only patient. He is very proficient in accurate diagnoses . I would highly recommend him to anyone.

October 6th, 2013

Worst doctor in the world

I want to warn eveyrone from going to see this doctor. I had a life-threatening situation and went to see him. I had to wait for a long time to see him, but he only saw me 10 minutes and said to me that I was perfectly healthy, whatever I do not feel well will become well soon. At that time I had already done blood work with two doctors in a walk-in. He said he will look at the results and call me. I believed him and went back home, but the situation got worse. I lost 15 pbs in a month, threw up even more, got severe fatigue and could not stand or walk for too long. For a whole week and half, I was waiting and waiting, he never called me, nor his staff. I called the office and the staff told me to schedule another appt. So I did, when I went back, Damle said he did not receive the blood results. He showed me his computer to prove that there is nothing there. I asked him to go further in the file, the BLOOD RESULTS ARE RIGHT THERE!! Can you believe that your own family doctor did not do his job examining you, and then again did not do his job even finish looking at the patient's file? Especially, it was such a life-threatening situation!! If I stuck to him, I would definitely have already had DIED, no kidding at all! Even now he saw the results which had an apparent thing that is going wrong. He said do not worry about this item, it is only mildly elevated. I had to go to another doctor, and the doctor immediately sensed there is something wrong with that item, ordered more blood work, and it turns out to be two severe light-threatening disease. I would not recommend Nitin Damle not only because he lacks medical knowledge to give patients advice, but also that he is not professional, not responsible to his patients, very cursory, only want to make money to bring patients in. If you go see him, you will regret just like me.

September 13th, 2017