A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Doshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doshi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Doshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin C Doshi MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nitin C. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Nitin Doshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Doshi practices Cardiology near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Cardiologists.