Dr. Nitin Goyal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nitin Goyal?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Nitin Goyal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016

So grateful that I chose Dr. Goyal

Seven out of seven health professionals said that my hip was one of the worst that they had ever seen. Even with no medical training, I could see that my hip looked bad.. One health professional described the hip as “looking as if rats had chewed on the hip bone.” Can I say how much pain I was in? It was like having a chronic toothache in my hip. In spite of the pain, I continued to work out with a personal trainer so that I had muscle, not flab, on my body. When I went to see Dr. Goyal before my hip replacement surgery, I was walking with a cane and could barely climb up on his examining table. The day of the surgery, Dr. Goyal came into the recovery room to tell me that the surgery has gone “fantastical.” He was right: When I got up and walked on the day of surgery, I had no pain. When I went to see Dr. Goyal for my check up a year later, he showed me the X-Ray of my hip before surgery and the one taken the day of the annual checkup. Dr. Goyal explained that before the surgery, the leg with the bad hip had so much bone loss that the leg was at least 3 centimeters or more than an inch shorter than the good leg. A year after the surgery, both legs matched exactly. Dr. Goyal had corrected the length difference with the surgery. I walk with no pain, no limp and no cane, thanks to Dr. Goyal’s expertise. Thank you Dr. Goyal for giving me my life back.

July 18th, 2016

Dr Goyal is the best. I had a hip replacement . My care was terrific\ recovery was excellent. I would never go to another doctor. My husband is now recovering from a partial knee replacement that was performed by Dr.Goyal. Every thing is going well.

October 2nd, 2015

best hip doctor!

Three days ago I had a total hip replacement by Dr. N. Goyal and his team. It has been an amazing experience. First, from the time I had my first appointment to meet Dr. Goyal, through the pre-operative sessions, admission to the hospital and the surgery itself, i found everything ran in an organized, professional, manner while showing the utmost care for me as a person and patient. After the surgery, Dr. Goyal not spoke with my husband and came to see me, but he then came, got me up for my first walk, took me to the gym and personally supervised my exercises making sure I understand what he wanted me to do. I was discharged home 7 hours after the surgery... feeling very good. Being home has been the best possible way to recover and I'm optimistic that I will do so in record time. Not only did his nurse call the next day, but I had two calls from Inova Mt. Vernon Hospital to review instructions and make sure all was OK. I never felt rushed and was given numbers to call if needed. VNA and PT are visiting at home. I am nearly pain free on day 3 post-op. Thank you to Dr. Goyal and to all the staff for an excellent experience.

September 15th, 2015

Definitely a step above! Have had experience with orthopedic surgeons and Dr. Goyal did my last knee replacement. I am going back to him to do the "good" knee now. No question about who I would see this time.

July 11th, 2015

I've had two total knee replacements with Dr. Goyal with great results after both. Just had the second surgery and I'm recovering well. He is a scholar in the area of joint replacement and a phenomenal surgeon.

March 22nd, 2015

Why would you go anywhere but to Dr. Goyals team at the Anderson Clinic?

Amazing experience. Had my knee replacement done by Dr. Goyal and his team as an outpatient. I was home at 1:30PM on the day of surgery! My friends couldn't believe it. I'm 3 weeks out of surgery and doing fantastic.

March 21st, 2015

I can walk again!

An exceptional doctor and surgeon -- I was referred to Dr. Nitin Goyal following a severe motor vehicle accident in which I sustained a broken neck, fractured ribs, and shattered right pelvis. From the initial appointment in his office, Dr. Goyal, showed a genuine concern and grasp of my full medical issues. Dr. Goyal, shortly thereafter, performed a total right hip replacement, that has been a resounding success. When I first met him, I was in a wheelchair, in fact I presented to the hospital in a wheelchair, and 4 hours later, walked out of the hospital with minimal help. Dr. Goyal, is simply one of those incredible doctors who is not only pleasant to talk to, but an exceptional practitioner. If you need an orthopedist who listens, gives great guidance, and is an incredible patient care advocate. He's the one.

March 19th, 2015

SO HAPPY I HAD MY KNEES REPLACED WITH DR. GOYAL!

HAD BOTH OF MY KNEES REPLACED WITH DR. GOYAL! BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD WITH A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.

January 27th, 2015

Excellent surgeon -- surgery changed my life in a positive way.

December 7th, 2014

great experience!

I had both of my knees replaced by Dr. Nitin Goyal. He is a phenomenal doctor and I think he really is the best orthopedic surgeon in d.c.. He did minimally invasive partial knee replacements on both of my knees and I recovered quicker than imaginable. He was so patient with me and my questions in the office and his staff was very thorough. Pat his nurse went through things in such good detail. I had them done as an outpatient and she even gave me all my prescriptions ahead of time so I wasn't going to the drugstore after surgery. I saw his physicians' assistant too, Sarah, and she was wonderful. His staff gave me a temporary parking permit when I needed it and got back to me quickly whenever I called in. All of the hospital staff talked about dr. goyal like he was the best knee surgeon there and were so impressed with how all of his patients do. Apparently his patients are the ones most likely to walk and leave on the day of surgery. go see dr. Goyal!

November 7th, 2014

Best Orthopedic Surgeon!

October 11th, 2014

Amazing Surgeon!

I'm a physical therapist and I actually saw Dr. Goyal do a live surgery at a course that he ran at the hospital. Wow, I cannot ever imagine a smoother surgery. He did a direct anterior total hip replacement on a male patient in about 40 minutes while he talked us through it also! He was so meticulous and there was essentially no bleeding. I couldn't believe the technique. We saw the patient come in to the lecture hall at the end of the course, about 4 hours after the surgery, and the patient was actually leaving the hospital! We asked the patient how much pain he was in and he said NONE! I felt so good about Dr. Goyal that my mom needed a hip replacement and I brought her to his office. He did it almost 5 months ago and she is doing wonderfully. He's a down to earth, amazingly nice guy and spent time with us explaining the surgery and the recovery process. She left the hospital on the day of the surgery and she has had the smoothest recovery possible. I strongly recommend Dr. Goyal to anyone who needs a total hip replacement!