Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 27th, 2016

Great Doctor! very attentive

Great Doctor and office show details Great Doctor and office
Jan 13th, 2016

We recently moved here from Michigan, Dr Jain was recommend by a friend, my husband seen him first , he was very thorough. i plan to see him also ..i like that he is affiliated to the Melbourne hospital. if you ever have to be in the hospital, its nice to have a Dr. there that is familiar with your history .

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Nov 16th, 2015

My husband and I are very happy with all of the service we have gotten from Dr. Jain and his staff. Dr. Jain sincerely cares about his patients. He sees them as individuals and takes an interest in their lives. He is prompt and is always courteous and clear in his explanations. We are very thankful that he is our doctor.

Wife of patient show details Wife of patient
by Eleanor Amicucci on Mar 25th, 2015

Dr. Jain is a very knowledgeable, careing, curtious gentleman. He always explains, gives options, guides, and most mportant puts his whole self into the care of his patients. We have had Dr Jain many times in the hospital for my husband and he always made us feel safe and secure with our choices. Thank you Dr. Jain.

Outstanding, Pro-active Primary Physician show details Outstanding, Pro-active Primary Physician
by Charles Nuese on Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Jain is pro-active in his practice - - frequently questioning me about areas many overlook. When I had a blood test done, he called me the very next day, asking to see me. Most other physicians wait for me to contact their office. When Dr. Jain refers me to a specialist, the referral is carried out immediately. He is always punctual with his appointments, and somehow manages to juggle office appointments and hospital visits in a way that is pleasant and non-stressful to his patients. He's very good!!!

no empathy show details no empathy
by Michael Irwin on Sep 14th, 2013

disregard for human life, no empathy, whatsoever...he "took time away from his busy practice" to come talk to me about my Mom. I want to see how it is when it's his Mom dying:)

Awesome Doc, awesome staff show details Awesome Doc, awesome staff
Jul 11th, 2011

It's great to be under the care of a doctor that cares about the whole picture of my entire family...it's not just about writing a prescrition for him...it's about our over-all well being!

Very happy show details Very happy
by MC on Oct 27th, 2008

Dr. Jain took care of my husband while he was in hospital. He was very caring and concerned throughout my husbands recovery.