Dr. Nitin Jain MD Patient Reviews

April 27th, 2016
Great Doctor! very attentive

January 13th, 2016
Great Doctor and office
We recently moved here from Michigan, Dr Jain was recommend by a friend, my husband seen him first , he was very thorough. i plan to see him also ..i like that he is affiliated to the Melbourne hospital. if you ever have to be in the hospital, its nice to have a Dr. there that is familiar with your history .

November 16th, 2015
Excellent doctor
My husband and I are very happy with all of the service we have gotten from Dr. Jain and his staff. Dr. Jain sincerely cares about his patients. He sees them as individuals and takes an interest in their lives. He is prompt and is always courteous and clear in his explanations. We are very thankful that he is our doctor.

March 25th, 2015
Wife of patient
Dr. Jain is a very knowledgeable, careing, curtious gentleman. He always explains, gives options, guides, and most mportant puts his whole self into the care of his patients. We have had Dr Jain many times in the hospital for my husband and he always made us feel safe and secure with our choices. Thank you Dr. Jain.

January 21st, 2015
Outstanding, Pro-active Primary Physician
Dr. Jain is pro-active in his practice - - frequently questioning me about areas many overlook. When I had a blood test done, he called me the very next day, asking to see me. Most other physicians wait for me to contact their office. When Dr. Jain refers me to a specialist, the referral is carried out immediately. He is always punctual with his appointments, and somehow manages to juggle office appointments and hospital visits in a way that is pleasant and non-stressful to his patients. He's very good!!!

July 11th, 2011
Awesome Doc, awesome staff
It's great to be under the care of a doctor that cares about the whole picture of my entire family...it's not just about writing a prescrition for him...it's about our over-all well being!

October 27th, 2008
Very happy
Dr. Jain took care of my husband while he was in hospital. He was very caring and concerned throughout my husbands recovery.