A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Jaluria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Jaluria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaluria graduated from Silchar Medical College.
Dr. Jaluria has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Jaluria MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Jaluria practice?
- Dr. Nitin Jaluria has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nitin Jaluria practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Tavares, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Tavares Cardiologists.