A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Jaluria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Jaluria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaluria
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Jaluria Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaluria graduated from Silchar Medical College.
Dr. Jaluria has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Jaluria FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Jaluria practice?
- Dr. Nitin Jaluria has 9 office locations.
Dr. Nitin Jaluria practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemoyne, PA and Chambersburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Cardiologists.