A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Patel, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nitin A. Patel practice?
Dr. Nitin Patel practices Internal Medicine near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Falls, OH.
See Warren Internists.