A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Mahajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mahajan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Mahajan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Nitin Mahajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Mahajan practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.