A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Mahajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mahajan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nitin Mahajan practice?
Dr. Nitin Mahajan practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.