A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Mayur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Mayur, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Mayur, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayur graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Mayur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Mayur MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Mayur practice?
- Dr. Nitin Mayur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nitin Mayur practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Endocrinologists.