Dr. Nitin Bhatia Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Nitin Bhatia?

Thee Best A Team!!!

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Doctor Bhatia and his team has been treating me for 5 years now, they all feel like part of my family. When you are in constant back pain it's hard to be positive about anything, and even more Difficult to trust a surgeon. I have never met a surgeon that it only is one of the top in the country but also has thee best bed side manors and has a heart of gold. His PA Floricia is such a wonderful, smart, loyal, beautiful in and out, hard working Angel. I have emailed her I'm sure at least 100 times in the last 5 years and she has always returned my email within a few hours, Doctor Bhatia has as well. I had a fusion surgery on my L5-S1 a few years ago and then a year later Doctor Bhatia removes my bolts and screws from the fusion since they were causing me so much pain. Stop looking and book with Doctor Bhatia and his amazing team, you won't regret it!!!! Just so you know it does take a while to get in to see him, yes he's that good and he is usually 30 minutes late But there is a reason for that, he spends a lot of time with each patient to really understand and figure out what is going on with you. So please be patient and know you are in wonderful hands!

Posted on August 24th, 2015

I had an excellent outcome from C-spine surgery. The Doctor was courteous and kind and I am a difficult fearful patient. He was very patient. His staff is not always knowledgeable and can sometime seem uncaring. Followup care is scheduled by his staff. As long as you do not defer from their schedule, everything goes fine. His staff leaves something to be desired, but the doctor is excellent.

Highly recommended

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I've been going to Doctor Bhatia for a few years now, hands down one of the most passionate, considerate, extremely dedicated surgeons I have encountered. He is a brilliant man which is I portent but then add the best bed side manors, perfect doctor. When I first met up with Bhatia a few years ago he said I wasn't ready for a fusion lumbar and I would know when I was. I appreciated the fact he just didn't try to cut me open unless. He really thought I needed it. A year ago I was bone on bone and we both agreed it was time. It was a long recovery but having him by my side and his oh so amazing PA, Floricia has all been worth it. They both treat you like there are no other patients and you are it. I hifelt recommend him and his team. UCI is a wonderful hospital with great nurses and wonderful care.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2015

I have to be honest, I've been a patient of Dr Bhatia since 2009. He was my second opinion at that time. I've seen some of the negative reviews but I've only seen an amazing side of this doctor. To be fair I go to the Costa Mesa office and make my appointment the first of the day so I haven't experienced wait times. The UCI/Orange Clinic usually has a significant wait and it isn't a fancy place. He is an amazing Dr with an amazing bedside manner. He has done surgery on my lower back twice, it isn't fun but he has helped my pain tremendously. But I agree, it is always a good idea to get a second opinion. The UCI Hospital is amazing.

don't keep looking Bhatia is the best!

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Doctor Bhatia is incredibly smart, conservative , very friendly and excellent at what he does. I just had a L5-S1 fusion and cyst at Douglas Hospital UCI for 5 days. I went to 4 doctors before I decided this is where I belonged. This was a four year battle with non stop back pain. I had degenerative disc disease in my early 30's. They said my disc looked like an. 80 year old disc. I tried everything from PT, injections, nerve burning, anti inflammatory diet, Pilates I even purchased a reformer machine , acupuncture, meds and finally couldn't stand the pain anymore. Two years ago I went to see Doctor Bhatia and he didn't think I was ready yet, I was still pretty active even though I had pain and I had young boys at home that really needed their momma. So mid Feb two years later the pain got worse and I couldn't stand it anymore I went back to Doctor Bhatias office. Even though it had been two years he treated me like we were friends, he listened to me, he answered all my questions and my new MRI showed I was bone on bone and it was time to have an L5-S1 fusion. Don't look anymore, go see Bhatia he is so worth it!!!! Oh and I love love love his PA Floricia, she is so sweet and caring. I adore her. She always gets back to my emails right away and really does care about me which is humbling .

Doctor Bhatia is the best!!!

Posted on January 28th, 2014

I have been in a lot of lower back pain for over three years. I have done everything they have asked. From injections, pt, yoga, Pilates , rest, meds.... When I saw Doctor Bhatia almost two years ago he said I wasn't ready. I have to admit at the time I was upset but mentally was not ready for a L5 fusion. After trying everything I can safely say with confidence I am ready for surgery. Today I spent a good amount of time with Doctor Bhatia, he answered all my questions, is sending me out for ct scan X-ray but told me i am ready for the surgery. I know he an excellent surgeon and I will be in great hands. His office us extremely professional and very sweet. I didn't wait @ all and doctor bhatia was not rushed with me and waited until I was finished with all my questions . I will write a review after my surgery .

Best Spine Doctor Even

Posted on September 14th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Bhatia for more than four years and had lumbar fusion in 10/09. I love him and his staff, they are extremely responsive to my needs. I wasn't thrilled with the UCI clinic but have since switched to their Costa Mesa Office. Going to Dr Bhatia and having surgery was the best decision of my life. Every time I have a followup I feel that he will be supporting me for years to come. His PA is also wonderful. I can count on her to meet any of my requests for prescriptions or anything else I need for my continued back health. I highly recommend Dr Bharia.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Dr. Nitin Bhatia is extremely knowledgeable and thoughtful both during his diagnosis, surgical care and post-op visit. I had a spinal fusion and laminectomy due to all the nerve pain I was having down both legs. Post-op, I was walking the next day and flew home in 4 days. What makes Dr. Bhatia unique from other Orthopedic Surgeons is that he has a fellowship in both spine and neuro. Combined with his passion for this patients well-being makes him a 4 out of 4-star surgeon.

Not Impressed.

Posted on September 8th, 2012

I went to see this doc and did not have a very good experience. The staff was unbelievablly rude and made me feel like I was burdening them by showing up for my appointment. Dr Bhatia was also less than impressive. He basically had no more information other than what I found on google and seemed distracted the whole time we met which was about 3 mins. Not sure if I'm expecting too much but I wasn't happy with the experience

So far SO GOOD!

Posted on October 12th, 2011

My husband and I saw 4 other ortho guys before Dr.Bhatia. @ told him he did not need surgery, 1 wanted to gut him like a fish and 1 was a little too conservative and potentially could have convinced us that less surgery was the way to go. First, I have to say, I don't know who was working in his office when someone went and was treated rudely. We saw him in the office in Newport Beach and the front office woman working there was about THE NICEST Dr. office admin person I have ever met. We got an appt within a week of requesting one, waited maybe 10-15 minutes max, I really don't think it was even that long. Saw the PA in about 10 minutes and after her eval saw Dr. Bhatia in about 10 minutes. He was compassionate and explained everything in a way that helped us understand the situation. I will right another review later but I think Dr.Bhatia is TOP NOTCH, he has LOTS of education and has helped some pretty high profiled people. I give him and "A+" so far. I am sure I will not be disappointed. We schedule my husbands surgery this week. I would recommend him. When we went to see him initially for third opinion, and went there thinking we were probably going to go with our 2nd opinion. Half way through our office visit we both decided, "this is our guy". Thanks Dr. Bhatia!

Posted on September 21st, 2011

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR--very professional and compassionate. Surgery by Dr. Bhatia was a complete success. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with a spine problem.

The best in Orange County

Posted on August 7th, 2011

I saw a bunch of surgeons in Orange County. Dr. Bhatia was the only one who actually explained my problem and my options. I did ultimately have surgery with him and it went great! His credentials are amazing too.