A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Ohri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Ohri is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohri graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ohri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Ohri MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Ohri practice?
- Dr. Nitin Ohri has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Ohri practices Therapeutic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.