A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Parikh, Gastroenterologist, Biliary Endoscopist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Fellowship trained biliary endoscopist
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Jayantilal Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nitin J. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Nitin Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near orange city, FL.
See orange city Internists and orange city Gastroenterologists.