A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Tandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Tandon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Tandon, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandon graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tandon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Tandon MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Tandon practice?
- Dr. Nitin Tandon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nitin Tandon practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurological Surgeons.