A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Verma, Heart Failure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Verma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Verma MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Verma practice?
- Dr. Nitin Verma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nitin Verma practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.