A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Verma, Heart Failure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Verma MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Verma practice?
- Dr. Nitin Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Verma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dover, DE.
See Dover Internists and Dover Cardiologists.