A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitin Verma, Heart Failure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Verma MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Verma practice?
- Dr. Nitin Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Verma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dover, DE.
See Dover Internists and Dover Cardiologists.