A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitin Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitin Wadhwa, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wadhwa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann (Texas Medical Center)
- London B. Johnson (Lbj) Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitin Wadhwa MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nitin Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Nitin Wadhwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitin Wadhwa practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.