Learn more about Dr. Nitish Badhwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitish Badhwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badhwar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badhwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitish Badhwar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Badhwar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Badhwar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitish Badhwar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nitish Badhwar practice?
- Dr. Nitish Badhwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitish Badhwar practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.