A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nitish Badhwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nitish Badhwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badhwar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nitish Badhwar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Badhwar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Badhwar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nitish Badhwar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nitish Badhwar practice?
- Dr. Nitish Badhwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Nitish Badhwar practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.